Springfield (HINA – Press Release Service) The Governor launched the All In Illinois campaign, to remind residents of our state to stay home, stay safe and stay healthy. On our All In Illinois website, you will find a tool kit of key messaging, social profile templates and downloadable posters for you and your family, neighbors, employees, members and constituents. Please share this toolkit with your email lists and share it through social channels so that we get this message to as many people as possible. We will be providing physical signs across the state and we will share the details once the system is in place.
In addition, the Governor has asked Illinois celebrities and leaders to help us keep people safe during this time by making short selfie videos that remind Illinoisans how to slow the spread of COVID-19. Governor wants you to feel appreciated for the sacrifices you’re making to keep everyone safe. And we want people to take the pledge to go “All In, Illinois.” As a leader in your community, we’d love for you to help us carry this critical message to even more people.
Below you will also find a list of federal and state programs we encourage businesses to take advantage of. Please visit our website here for more information.
Federal and State Programs
Aid to Small Businesses
- Economic Disaster Injury Loan and Loan Advance
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Subsidies for Current SBA Loan Payments
- Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
- Downstate Small Business Stabilization Program
Aid to Medium-Sized Businesses
Aid to Large Sized Business
Aid to All Businesses
General Resources: visit coronavirus.illinois.gov
- Donations: PPE.donations@Illinois.gov
- To Manufacture PPE in Illinois: email@example.com
- To Sell PPE: Covid.firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Volunteer: visit serve.illinois.gov or email email@example.com
- Essential Business inquiries: contact 1-800-252-2923 or CEO.firstname.lastname@example.org
- IL Small Business Assistance: email CEO.email@example.com (DCEO) or click here.
- Federal Small Business loans visit https://disasterloan.sba.gov.
- Business insurance coverage: contact the Department of Insurance (DOI) to file an online complaint: https://mc.insurance.illinois.gov/messagecenter.nsf.
- IDFPR list of licensees and consumers impacted by COVID-19 visit:https://www.idfpr.com/COVID-19.asp
- Unemployment insurance eligibility and the application process call Claimant Services at (800) 244-5631.
- Tax Relief related to COVID-19 visit https://bit.ly/346uzuo
- If you feel sick or are concerned about infection visit DPH website, click here.
- Resources for people with disabilities, please visit www.DDD.Illinois.gov.
- School-related inquires visit https://www.isbe.net/covid1